Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Table of contents
Therapeutic benefits are the main point of infrared saunas, but manufacturers do not stop there.
These days the goal of producing an optimal sauna experience involves features that provide you with more than a regular sauna session.
The Dynamic Marseille sauna unit is a popular indoor infrared sauna that fits this description.
It comes with ultra-low EMF emitters and is suitable for three-person use.
So, if you want a relaxing experience and the numerous health benefits of an infrared sauna, take a look at the Marseille unit.
Visit our Dynamic Sauna brand page for a rich selection of our top-tier saunas, and delve into comprehensive information that guides you to your ideal wellness experience.
- 9 PureTech™ Ultra Low EMF Heat Emitters
- Three-person Capacity
- Canadian Hemlock Wood
- 6mm Wood Planks
- 1.13-inch Inner Frame
- Tempered Glass Door
- Chromotherapy Lighting System
- Built-in Bluetooth and MP3 auxiliary Connection
Marseille sauna has many notable features. Here are a few of them:
- Carbon heating emitters
This sauna unit comes with 9 PureTech™ ultra-low EMF heat emitters. Infrared heating panels are more efficient because they penetrate your body cells directly, unlike the traditional heaters that warm the air around you. Unlike ceramic heating panels, carbon heating panels rarely require repair or replacement in the long run.
- LED display
The sauna comes with Interior & exterior LED control panels designed for easy time and temperature operation.
- Bluetooth and MP3 Connection
The unit has Bluetooth capability and an MP3 Aux connection with speakers, allowing you to play your new favorite song while you relax during a sauna session.
The Marseille sauna comes with a chromotherapy lighting system, helping you restore the balance of energy in your body and feel refreshed after your sauna session.
- Quick heating (30% faster than traditional saunas)
- Easy assembly
- No radio
- No ionizer or a salt therapy system
- Lower capacity than traditional saunas
Dynamic Marseille sauna includes a 5-year warranty on the electronics and a 1-year warranty on the wood.
Below are some frequently asked questions that may give you the answers you are looking for:
People have always sought new ways to detoxify and cleanse their bodies. One way to do this is through infrared sauna sessions. The direct heating of infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, which improves blood flow and leads to a healthier body.
The acronym stands for the electromagnetic field, which is a field of force that is made of both electric and magnetic components. It is produced as a result of the movement of an electric charge and contains a certain amount of electromagnetic energy. Low EMF technology creates a safe environment for the users to enjoy the health benefits without side effects.
Color therapy is an ancient method that delivers light colors to the electromagnetic body or the energy around the body, transferring energy to the body. It is one of the most effective, affordable, and accessible therapies that positively influence physical and mental health.
Where to Buy
If you want a detailed view of this sauna information and features, or if you want to purchase it, click here.
- Dynamic Vila- The Vila model does not have many differences from the Marseille model in features but is unique in design. Both models have nine excellent Ultra Low EMF Carbon heaters with similar placement. They have the same dimensions and features minus the bronze privacy door in Vila and an extra exterior LED control panel in Marseille. If you prefer the stunning honey dark stain finish and the full front clear tempered glass look of Marseille, it might be a better option than Vila. Otherwise, Vila can be a great addition to your list.
To visit the product page of the Vila model, click here.
- Dynamic Lugano- Lugano might be suitable if you are looking for a 3-person infrared sauna with all of the features of Marseille for a lower cost. Both models have the same exterior dimensions and the same number of heating panels, although the panels used in the Marseille model have the advantage of Ultra Low EMF technology. Lugano has a tempered glass door and a side window, while Marseille has a clear full glass front. If the Ultra Low EMF technology is not a deal breaker, Lugano can be a great addition to your list.
To visit the product page of the Lugano model, click here.
We recommend the Marseille infrared sauna unit if you consider purchasing a high-quality infrared sauna with popular features. Among the many features this sauna has to offer, we can mention the nine highly efficient ultra-low EMF carbon heat emitters, the environment-friendly production and operation, and on top of it, the multimedia features designed for enjoying your sauna session while you listen to the music you love!
Ask an Expert
Any questions? Fill out the form, and we’ll get back to you very soon!