Estimated reading time: 8 minutes
Table of contents
Dynamic Saunas have gained popularity due to their energy efficiency, enhanced relaxation, and health benefits.
However, to fully enjoy these benefits, proper assembly is crucial. This article provides a comprehensive guide for a straightforward dynamic sauna assembly process.
Correct assembly is the backbone of maximizing the benefits and lifespan of your Dynamic Sauna.
The guide provides a step-by-step assembly process, starting from choosing the right location to connecting all wires and ensuring optimal functionality.
Visit our Dynamic Sauna brand page for a rich selection of our top-tier saunas, and delve into comprehensive information that guides you to your ideal wellness experience.
- Pre-Assembly Considerations: Before delving into the assembly, ensure you’re equipped with the necessary tools, the correct power supply, and an appropriate installation surface. It’s crucial to protect the sauna from moisture and stay away from flammable objects.
- Electrical Requirements: During assembly, there’s a dedicated step for connecting the sauna to electricity. Always follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to ensure safety and proper function.
- Maintenance and Care: Once the assembly is complete, adhere to the recommended cleaning and maintenance procedures. This ensures the sauna operates optimally and stands the test of time.
- Enhancing Your Sauna Experience: Post-assembly tips like adjusting session durations and undertaking multiple sauna rounds can help tailor your experience to personal preferences.
- Safety First: Your assembled Dynamic Sauna promises relaxation and well-being. Always adhere to safety guidelines to ensure each session is rejuvenating and safe.
Benefits of Dynamic Saunas
- Advanced Infrared Technology: Utilizing Far Infrared rays, Dynamic Saunas ensure deep and uniform warming, providing a comprehensive and even heating experience without the need to warm the surrounding air.
- Energy-Efficient Design: True to its name, Dynamic Saunas are designed for energy efficiency, ensuring you get the maximum benefit with the least energy consumption.
- Built for Safety: Equipped with advanced safety features, Dynamic Saunas ensure a safe and comforting experience, letting users relax without worries.
- User-Friendly Interface: The control panels on Dynamic Saunas are intuitive and easy to use, allowing users to customize their sauna sessions for optimal benefits.
- Durable Construction: Crafted with high-quality materials, Dynamic Saunas are built to last, ensuring a long-lasting wellness solution for users.
- Customizable Experience: With adjustable temperature settings and other customizable features, users can tailor their Dynamic Sauna experience to their specific needs and preferences.
Before diving into the assembly, remember the following crucial points:
- Tools Required: You’ll need a screwdriver and a ladder. Two adults are necessary for smooth assembly.
- Power Supply: Ensure only the designated sauna connections/plugs are used with the sauna’s power supply.
- Installation Surface: The sauna should be set up on a completely level surface.
- Water Exposure: The exterior and interior walls of the sauna should not come into contact with water. If the floor is damp, ensure there is a barrier between it and the sauna floor.
- Storage: Do not place flammable objects or chemicals near the sauna.
Step 1: Choose the assembly location and ensure enough space for movement. Remove the front wall panel from the carton, standing it upright where you intend to assemble it. One adult should continue holding the front wall panel.
Step 2: Another person should then remove the left side panel from the carton, placing it next to the front panel. Lift the left panel upwards to connect the guide and guide insert brackets from both panels. Once inserted, slide the left panel down to align both tops.
Step 3: Similarly, for the right side panel, remove it from the carton and place it next to the front panel. Lift and connect the guide brackets and slide down.
Step 4: Remove the floor panel from the carton, placing it at the sauna room’s rear. Push this panel between the left and right wall panels, ensuring it’s flush with the front panel.
Step 5: For the rear panel, position it against the left and right panels, using buckles to latch them together. Ensure correct alignment with guide tabs and slots.
Step 6: Before installing the roof panel, ensure heater cords at the top of the wall panels are outside the sauna room. Open the door and place the roof panel over the sauna, ensuring all cords/wires pass through the roof panel holes.
Step 7: Connect all wires and connectors to their respective outlets on the roof panel. Ensure a tight connection for all plugs.
Step 8: Now, install the door handle on the glass door. Position the bench heat emitter panel as illustrated in FIG-8. After positioning, connect the heater cord. Slide the bench over the emitter panel, screwing it in place.
Step 9: Ensure all assembly steps are correctly completed. Plug in the power cord and test the sauna via the control panel. If the control panel responds, install the roof cover, ensuring the power cord passes through the designated hole.
Step 10: Inside the sauna, remove any protective masking tape from the TEMPERATURE SENSOR, positioning it vertically downwards.
Video Guidelines for Installing a Dynamic Sauna
For visual learners, it’s recommended to refer to the video guidelines available. This can offer a clearer picture of the assembly process and help avoid any potential mistakes.
If you have specific questions or need further clarity on any step, consult the dynamic sauna product manuals. They’re a valuable resource that provides detailed instructions tailored to each model.
Maintenance and Care
- Cleaning: Use recommended cleaning procedures for your dynamic sauna. Regular cleaning enhances its longevity and ensures a hygienic environment.
- Water Usage: Remember not to splash or spray water on the sauna’s interior or exterior walls. Place a barrier between the sauna and the floor if your floor is damp.
Tips for an Enhanced Sauna Experience
- Sauna Rounds: Undertaking multiple short rounds in the sauna, with cooling-off periods in between, can enhance the sauna experience.
- Duration: While individual preferences vary, starting with shorter sessions and gradually increasing the time can help acclimatize your body to the sauna’s heat.
Your dynamic sauna is now ready to deliver relaxation and well-being. Proper assembly ensures its optimal performance and durability. Always adhere to safety guidelines and enjoy your sauna sessions responsibly.
Always adhere to the manufacturer’s guidelines. For most dynamic saunas, use only the designated sauna connections and plugs.
While the time varies based on individual experience and the specific model, with two adults, it typically takes a couple of hours.
Both orientations have their benefits. Vertical cladding is traditionally preferred for better moisture runoff, while horizontal cladding can offer a contemporary look. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for your specific model.
During assembly, there are specific steps, such as Step 7 in the guide above, where you’ll connect wires and connectors to their corresponding outlets on the roof panel.
Dynamic infrared saunas usually heat up to temperatures between 135°F and 140°F, but always refer to the manufacturer’s specifications for precise details.
Use recommended cleaning products and procedures. Ensure the sauna is unplugged before cleaning, and avoid excessive moisture.
While individual preferences vary, most experts recommend using a sauna 3-4 times a week for optimal benefits. Always consult your physician before starting a regular sauna routine.
Ask an Expert
Any questions? Fill out the form, and we’ll get back to you very soon!