Indulge in the best with Canadian Spa Company’s latest hot tub, the Kingston SE. This large, family-friendly spa is equipped with all of the high-end features that will guarantee that you and your guests have a great experience.
LED mood lighting will help create a relaxing ambiance while you play the music of your choice through the spa’s Bluetooth audio system. Pop a scent into the tub’s aromatherapy canister, and sit back and relax to the soothing sound of water pouring out of four waterfalls.
Two 5 horsepower, 2 speed pumps accommodate four different speed control configurations while four air control valves help to ensure that everyone sitting in the hot tub is satisfied with their jet pressure. All 55 hydrotherapy jets are adjustable guaranteeing that every user will leave the spa satisfied. Our 9-step water purification system incorporates Ozone sanitization and 100 sq ft of Antimicrobial filtration to help ensure crystal clear water.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great service, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa. We use American made components, including Waterway, Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic.
- Digital Balboa controls to adjust the temperature and economy settings
- Features multi-colored LED mood lighting, four cascading waterfalls, ozone water purification system, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Equipped with Bluetooth audio and two speakers
- Ergonomically designed seating
- Two 5HP 2 speed pumps, and four air control valves
- Includes a 5″/3″ hard top cover, 2 X 50 sq ft Antimicrobial Glacier filter, steps, and curbside delivery
- All 55 interchangeable Hurricane jets can be customized to adjust individual pressure
- Filter: 2 x 50 sq ft Antimicrobial Silver Ion Glacier filters
- Ozone water purification system along with 100 sq ft filtration ensures crystal clear water
- Insulation includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell, and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa -Made for harsh winters